In order to run our service smoothly, we need help from you and the users not to abuse the Service. In this Acceptable Use Policy (”AUP”) we have tried to describe and list activities which are not permitted. We reserve the right to remove any content that we deem inconsistent with the AUP. You acknowledge that it is difficult to list all behaviour which constitute misuse or abuse, and that list below therefore is non-exclusive.
You must not, and shall not allow or enable others to:
- use the service in a manner prohibited by law;
- violate the rights of third parties;
- try to gain unauthorized access to or disrupt any service or any device, data, account or network;
- compromise our systems or the service, including testing the vulnerability;
- use the service beyond stipulated use parameters or in a manner causing information overload, e.g. by imposing an unreasonably large load that consumes extraordinary resources (e.g. using robots or automated systems);
- spam or distribute malware, or transmit or cause to be transmitted any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, cancel bots or any other harmful, damaging or destructive programs or content;
- circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- disable, tamper with, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any billing mechanisms that meter use of the service, nor force any electronic barriers or locks which have been adapted for the purpose of protecting the service; or share or transfer any license key, password or other security device to any other user or any third party;
- make any correction, adjustment, modification, customization, addition, creation of derivative works (including but not limited to creating new or extending existing tables or databases) or in any other way using any portion of the service or any software related thereto, nor seek to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, decrypt, translate or unbundle the service or related software, or attempt to extract or in any other way recreate or derive the source code or review data structures or similar materials included therein or produced by it;
- publish any results of benchmark tests performed with respect to any portion of the service;
- otherwise use the service in any manner for which it was not intended or act in any way that would negatively impact any of our rights in the service or that would deprive us, in whole or in part, of any fees to which we are entitled;
- misrepresent or disguising yourself (including “phishing”, impersonating anyone else or making false implications);
- violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting private and confidential information about other persons without legal ground to do so;
- use the service to stalk, harass or post threats of violence against others;
- use the service to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising or spam;
- post, upload, share or submit content that infringes Haldor’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including copyrights, trademark, patents, trade secrets, moral rights, privacy rights any other right;
- post, upload, share or submit any content which is fraudulent, illegal, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic (including child pornography), harassing or hateful or which encourages illegal conduct or attacks others based on race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
The term “content” means, for the purpose of this AUP: (1) any information, data, text, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide or make available in any manner in or to the services and (2) any other materials, content or data which you provide to Haldor or use in connection with the service. Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Haldor may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your or any of your users’ account or access to the service without any notice or liability, in the event that Haldor (in its sole discretion) determines that this AUP has been violated. You will promptly notify us of any event or circumstance which may constitute or result in violation of the AUP of which you become aware (including to such circumstance which could lead to claims or demands against us) and will provide us with all relevant information relating to such event or circumstance to us at our request.