Make it easier for teachers to create lesson plans and Teams assignments in Microsoft Teams linked to learning goals from national curricula or your schools individual curricula.
With Haldor Planning, teachers can work with plans, Teams assignments and assessments in one tab. This saves time which can be spent on teaching instead.
With Haldor Planning, teachers can:
- Work with Teams Assignments and add them to their plans.
- Create and assess plans and Teams assignments based on national curricula and learning goals.
- Create their own curricula with individual learning goals, which can be used to create and assess plans and assignments.
- Create plans for all students in a team or for a selected group of students.
- Enhance students’ learning experience by adding embedded, animated material from sources including digital teaching resources, Sway, Forms and YouTube to plans and assignments.
- Make learning goals clearer, so that students can better understand what is expected of them.
- Monitor students’ learning and development in an learning progress overview.
- Give students a clear overview of what they will be working on over the coming weeks and months, so they have the chance to prepare.
Teachers, students, guardians* and school management can access Haldor Planning at any time via mobiles, tablets or computers.
By combining Haldor Guardians with Planning, guardians can also see their children’s lesson plans, Teams assignments and assessments.
*requires Haldor Guardians.
Make leanring accessible for all students
The Microsoft Immersive Reader is integrated in plans and assignments, making teaching more accessible for all students, regardless of their reading and writing ability.
For example, with Immersive Reader students with reading and writing difficulties can change the text font, size and spacing, change the colour contrast, divide into syllables or have the text read aloud. There is also a translation function which translates texts and reads the translation aloud.
Work with formative assessment on a day-to-day basis
It’s never been easier for teachers to work with formative assessment than it is now. With Haldor Planning, teachers can break down and clarify learning goals, so that students understand what they are to learn. Teachers can give continuous feedback on assignments and plans, helping students to make progress in learning.
At the same time, teachers receive regular feedback from the students and can adapt teaching according to students’ needs. The students become more involved in their own learning and the teachers have a good basis on which to make assessments.