We’re offering Planning by Haldor for free until August 1st 2020 to support teachers and students in distance learning. With our popular planning tool in Microsoft Teams teachers can easily plan lessons or subjects and include Teams Assignments.
Planning by Haldor is the easiest way for teachers to plan lessons or subjects and create engaging syllabi in Teams with Microsoft Assignments included. This user-friendly planning tool gives teachers and students a clear overview of plans, assignments and assessments – all in one tab in Teams.
With Planning by Haldor teachers can easily:
- Create daily, weekly, monthly or yearly lesson plans, depending on their needs. Plan for all students in a team or for a selected group.
- Integrate new or existing Teams assignments in lesson or subject plans.
- Save time by working with plans, assignments and assessments all in one tab.
- Review and assess both Microsoft Assignments and plans in the same tab, based on learning objectives and learning outcomes.
- Plan lessons, units and courses for all students in a team or for selected individuals.
- Engage students and encourage learning with immersive and interactive plans with embedded material such Microsoft Sways, Microsoft Stream, Microsoft Forms, YouTube videos and much more.
- Get a summarized overview of all assessments making it easy to follow each student’s learning progress and to see if learning outcomes are being achieved.
- Integrate the OneNote Class Notebook in plans to further facilitate communication with students.
- Share plans, assignments and assessments with students.
- Create their own curriculums with customized goals and learning objectives as well as curriculums with pre-set goals and learning objectives.
Activate your 30-day free trial and start planning lessons and subjects in Teams today with Planning by Haldor!
Want to start planning with Planning by Haldor? In our knowledge bank you’ll find films and support materials to get you planning instantly.