Now teachers can easily plan entire courses and lessons in Teams, using the power of Microsoft Assignments.
Course Planning by Haldor is the easiest way for teachers to plan courses and lessons and create engaging syllabi in Teams with Microsoft Assignments included. This user-friendly planning tool gives teachers and students a comprehensive overview of course plans, assignments and assessments – all in one tab.
With Course Planning by Haldor teachers can easily:
- Integrate and organize existing or new Microsoft Assignments in course and lesson plans.
- Create their own courses with customized course goals, learning outcomes and knowledge rubrics, as well as courses with pre-set course goals, learning outcomes and knowledge rubrics.
- Review and assess both Microsoft Assignments and course plans in the same tab, based on course goals, learning outcomes and knowledge rubrics.
- Plan courses and lessons for all students in a team or for selected individuals.
- Create immersive and interactive pedagogical plans with embedded material such Microsoft Sways, Microsoft Stream, Microsoft Forms, YouTube videos and much more to encourage learning.
- Get a summarized overview of all assessments which makes it easy to see if learning outcomes are being achieved, simplifying end-of-term grading.
- Integrate the OneNote Class Notebook in plans to further facilitate communication with students.
- Share plans, assignments and assessments with students.
Activate your 30-day free trial and start planning and creating courses and lessons in Teams today with Course Planning by Haldor!
Want to start planning with Course Planning by Haldor? In our knowledge bank you’ll find films and support materials to get you planning instantly.