We want to support teachers and students to continue learning regardless if they’re in school or working from home. That’s why we’re offering Planning by Haldor for free to schools worldwide.
Planning by Haldor makes remote learning easier for teachers and students. Our planning tool is fully integrated in Microsoft Teams which simplifies the transition to online teaching and learning. Students and teachers can easily stay connected and work when and where they want.
Why use Planning by Haldor to teach and learn from home?
- Easily create an online classroom with lessons and meetings for up to 250 participants.
- Teachers and students can stay connected with Teams conversations, video meetings or voice calls.
- Let’s students share files and work online together at the same time in documents.
- Keeps all lesson plans, assignments, files and conversations in one place accessible on either mobile, tablet, PC or browser.
- Engages students and encourages remote learning with immersive plans and assignments
- Let’s students access lesson materials and assignments where and whenever they want
- Makes it easy to monitor students learning progress online
- Immersive Reader integration in Planning makes remote learning accessible for all students
Get Planning by Haldor for free until August 1st 2020
We are proud to announce that our popular planning tool is now available for free to all teachers and students. Get your free access by filling out this form.
After August 1st the subscription of Planning will automatically end. If you wish to continue using our planning tool, don’t hesitate to contact us.
You must have Microsoft Teams for Education in order to use Planning by Haldor. Get Microsoft Teams here